Cancellation and Refund Policy
For Digital Subscriptions
Our website allows the User to subscribe to the contents for some period. Since the product is
in a digital format, we do not offer a refund or return. However, you may exchange your subscription with another User ID by an Email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thereafter, the subscription period to the new User will be computed according to the previous year’s plan.
For Print Subscriptions
- Unless specifically stated in any Subscription offer or promotion, at the time of placing
the Subscription order, User shall have the right to cancel your Subscription at any time.
- Request for Cancellation must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
- The cancellation shall be processed on a pro-rata basis, i.e. only the amount of un-
serviced subscription copies shall be refunded.
- The serviced copies sent by India Post or other mode shall be replaced and not
refunded in case of complaint for non-receipt.
- Refund process shall take 4-6 weeks to credit into the User’s account on receipt of the
- The User shall be responsible for any fees that is payable, including any processing or
other fees charged by the issuing bank/payment provider.
- Diabetes Health’s liabilities shall in no event exceed the Subscription amount paid by the