Who wouldn't fancy a cup of hot drink
when it is raining outside! This healthy drink has everything to keep you fit and revitalised this monsoon season. Preparation Time: 5 minutes Makes: 1 servings
• 114 cup basil leaves (tulsi)
• 114 cup mint leaves
• 114 teaspoon cardamom powder
• 1 small piece of cinnamon
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Blend basil leaves, cinnamon, cardamom powder and mint leaves in a blender.
2. Boil 1 cup of water.
3. Add the blended mixture and lemon juice to the boiling water.
4. Strain the concoction and serve hot.
Nutritive values per serving:
• Energy: 50 kcal
• Fibre: 4 g