- 150 g spinach
- 100 g tofu
- 1 tsp green chili-garlic paste
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt as per taste
- Boil spinach leaves (palak) in water.
- Blend the boiled leaves with water to make spinach puree.
- Cut tofu in small cubes and keep it in hot water to soften.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds, turmeric and chilli-garlic paste and stir for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add spinach puree and tofu to it.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Cook it for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Note: You can add ½ tsp butter or ghee while serving.