Raw mango pickle or kairi achar is a common household eatable found in every Indian kitchen. This summer season, you can enjoy your favourite mango pickle in moderation.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Marinating Time: 1 week
Makes: 700 g of pickle
- 6 medium size raw mangoes
- 250 g Jaggery (gur)
- Red chili powder according to taste
- Salt according to taste
- Cut the raw mangoes into very fine pieces.
- Add jaggery, red chili powder and salt and mix well.
- Keep the pickle in an air-tight glass container in direct sunlight for at least one week.
- This allows the mango to marinate.
- Later, transfer pickle to a small air-tight glass container for daily use.
Nutritive value per serving
- Energy: 6 Kcal
- Carbohydrate: 80 g
- Protein: 06 g
- Fat: 01 g
- Fibre: 08 g